To my classmates




Today was the last assembly that we conducted as the batch of class XII Science 2019, though time was at it's own pace but today I feel that it somehow  was biased, maybe it passed quickly for us, it just didn't feel enough, I hadn't even talked to some of my classmates (yes some) , and today it's over, the life that we had been hearing about from our seniors, the life in which each one of us were in our cozy comfort zone suddenly has come to an end. Now the life actually begins, and what is depressing is that our friends will not be there with us to handle the choices or the problems that we'll encounter on the way to our ambitions.

Look at the size of his shades *-*

 Yes as cliché as it may sound like, memories are the things that we really take along the way, you see when I was in class 10, I didn’t do much and I have no memory except studies (which does not qualify as a memory; they were concepts) so this year I feared of committing the same mistake and so I fortunately didn't, to some extent, yes . This year on the event of ARCEIS quiz competition we were called to the school, and I had no intention of attending it, so after few hours I decided to leave without telling Zamyang Sir, and boy I did get caught, though I managed to escape that day but when I returned to school, I was tangled, I haven't bunked after that, my first and last one  ever, haha.
But even after this my friends always have supported me, encouraged me and gave me positive affirmations at times when I stopped believing in myself, thank you very much guys, you all were crucial in a strange way that I can't decipher even now, though I haven't shared long engaging conversations with most of you but still life without you all seems dull, seems that I'm now in isolation that we actually got separated, the sense of gratitude that I had while wishing most of you good morning will now be a void, or the usual episodes of serious scenarios and the jokes accompanied by the characteristic laugh of Pema will really be missed. 


I shared a really long time with you all, seeing you everyday, getting inside the class together, cracking jokes at serious classes (physics class to be precise), I had to bite my lips to control my laughter, and the jokes that came from the side of the boys were marvelously made and one had to hold their stomach on account of laughing too much, the homo talks that we used to have in our off periods or the guavas that the few capable individuals used to steal by deceiving the CCTV , all this small things made this year a special one :) And I would like to extend my gratitude to each and everyone, whether we talked less or more but we're good friends after all, in some way or the other you did exert your influence on me, you made my day at least once , and I'm so blessed and lucky to have you in the  crucial stage of my life, I wish you all a very bright future, may god grant you the serenity to do things the way you want to do it, and the strength to remain focused on your work and achieve the results you want to not just in exams but in your life as well, I will miss you all.
 Yours truly,
Bishal



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Non-random thoughts:

These Days

More from Bishinters